DO ONE ANYWHERE!
A Toolkit for Doing A Reproductive Justice Walking Tour in Your Community!
- 10 Tips for Doing A Reproductive Justice Walking Tour Toolkit: This page and a pdf download includes step-by-step plans, links to samples, and ideas about how to move forward anywhere!
- Goals: A focus early on with clear goals makes planning more manageable.
- Definition of Reproductive Justice: The concepts of Reproductive Justice will enrich your experience.
- Finding ReproJ Locations in Any Community: This specially designed chart of possible sites in any community will give you lots of ideas and resources.
- Reproductive Justice ACTIVIST CARD Walking Tour: Mobilize and keep conversation going with takeaways.
- Press Outreach: Spread the word with a press release like this, as well as listings and social media.
- Our Video: A virtual tour will give you ideas on Doing Your Own.
- Classrooms! Read about how a college professor used our Toolkit, Video and Tips to engage college students in Reproductive Justice classes to do their own tours!
If you need more help: EMAIL us.
— Read a blog on key elements in the Reproductive Justice Walking Tour.
— Read Robin Marty’s interview in Care2 with good tips on getting started.
— Get additional interactive ideas on the blog, UP THE CREATIVITY.